Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Martin 3K Soprano 2010























































































































































Aloha,
Here is a new Martin 3K Soprano ukulele. This is one of the nicest 3K that I have come across over the years. Martin is known for great quality and tone. This ukulele is no exception. I was particularly impressed with the even curl that is consistent on the front, back, and sides. This instrument is all solid Hawaiian Koa, with a mahogany neck. Ebony fingerboard. Koa faceplate and bridge. Nitro satin finish. Friction tuners. Custom TKL hardshell case. B/W/B/W/B/W/B purfling on the top, back, and down the fingerboard. Ivoroid binding on the top and back. Abalone snowflake position markers. Ivoroid "moustache" inlay at the base of the soundboard.
This is a very pretty ukulele. It is currently available at Ukulele Puapua. Please email for pricing. Thanks for looking.
Mahalo,
Tyler



6 comments:

  1. I like the ukulele very much because its features keep beating the cajon drum very well. I am interested in your site, thank you for sharing information.

    mua trong cajon tphcm
    gia dan piano dien moi nhat 2017
    cua hang nhac cu chinh hang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very thankful for your information about the ukulele . I want to buy Where are the ukulele lumps , where to buy? Thanks Ad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer to your information of your website, and I will tracking your website website pro
    dia diem ban dan ukulele gia re
    ukulele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in your website and information, I will often visit your shop to update information, thank you
    roland rp501

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am one of the followers of Ukulele. And I enjoyed your site because of the useful information

    ReplyDelete