Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Tour to Japan Part 2

Hachiko dog in Shibuya. A popular meeting spot.
Kaimana at the Heartman Vintage Electric Guitar showcase

Mr. Hanada from Heartman, and the Souza family at the Heartman acoustic showroom.


Tokyo tower at night from the Roppongi Hills observatory








Kanile'a ohana and myself at the Japanese garden in the Roppongi Hills complex.





Ken San, Joe, Kristen, and Kaimana at Choco Croissant in Kanda, near the hotel.The C&K show at the Billboard Club in Tokyo







The set list for the C&K show.








Iolani Palace on the car ride home from the airport.


Aloha,
This concludes the Summer Tour series for my blog. I hope that you enjoyed seeing some of Japan. Unfortunately, I was running around at most of the events, and was unable to be the photographer. If you have some pictures from the Super Jam, the Picnic, the Yokohama Festival, or our live shows, please send them to me, and I will try to post them also. It was a pleasure meeting all of you, and I hope to see you again in the near future. I am so glad that the ukulele is spreading aloha all over the world. Mahalo.







No comments:

Post a Comment